Saturday, July 07, 2012

Guest Post! (The Ruby Key, by: Holly Lisle)

This is Amelia!

I'm super sorry that you guys haven't heard from us in a long time...

Since we're still on school, we're super busy. Maddie has been going to various competitions, and I've been reading and writing a story for a contest! I'm sure you probably don't care, but hey, I'm just putting it out there...

This isn't one of our posts. Our good friend Eman, who is super smart, has written this review for The Ruby Key. I personally haven't read it, but I think Maddie has. You'll probably find it to be good!

Now, turning it over to Eman!

This book is great. For those of you who like adventure books I recomend this book. It has a cliff hanger end to every page. It pulls you into the book to become one of the characters. In the begining its boring but as soon as you hit the quarter mark its interesting. This what the back says:

When Genna and her brother Dan learn that their village chieftain has made a dangerous deal with Letrin, ruler of the Nightlings, offering the lives of his peoplem in exchange for his own immortality, they strike their own bargain with the nightling lord. But the stakes are even higher. Now the siblings must embark upon a journey along the moonroads, and bring back the key to Letrin's downfall.............
Read this book and you'll never want to stop.
I give this book:                                          +       



Wasn't that good? Let's give Eman a big hand!

Remember, if you want to be featured here, just write a review and send it to me! There's a tab at the top with 'request a review.' My Email should be there so you can send.

Also, the next review here is probably going to be Divergent or The Mortal Instruments! Stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think! We would love to hear from you!